• Holder: ELIMCO AEROSPACE S.L.U.
• NIF: B91246520
• Registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the Web forms are generally obligatory (unless in the recquired field the opposite is specified) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if these data are not facilitated or not facilitated correctly will not be able to attend the purposes, without prejudice that it will be able to view freely the contents of the Web site.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL ELIMCO AEROSPACE DEAL WITH THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Web site will be treated by ELIMCO AEROSPACE according to the following purposes:
• Managing, processing and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries of the user, when it facilitates its data to Through the “Contact” form.
• Evaluate the candidacy in the personnel selection process, when the user submits his/her CV through the form “Register your CV”.
• Periodically send users, including electronic means, commercial communications, related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest, if the user gives his consent by marking the corresponding checkbox.
• Send commercial communications through the profiles of ELIMCO Aerospace in social networks, in case the user becomes a follower of the profiles of ELIMCO Aerospace in the social networks.
• To manage the inscription in the corresponding event, when the user has provided his data to that end. In this sense, the user is informed that ELIMCO Aerospace reserves the right to make photographs and videos of users attending events organized by ELIMCO AEROSPACE in order to promote the activities of the company. If the user does not want their data to be processed according to this purpose, please do not expose the photographic or audiovisual posing during the event.
The user’s data will be retained according to the aforementioned purposes until the consent is objected or revoked.
4 ¿WHAT USER DATA WILL ELIMCO AEROSPACE DEAL WITH?
ELIMCO AEROSPACE will deal with the following categories of user data:
• Identifying and contact details: name, surname, DNI, postal address, email address, etc.
• Employment details data.
• Personal characteristics Data: Date of birth, sex, nationality, etc.
• Data on social circumstances: hobbies, lifestyle, marital status, etc.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of user data by ELIMCO AEROSPACE is based on the consent requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out before.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent so that the user can revoke only one of them not affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data of the user can be transferred to the company INGEMONT, with the purpose of carrying out the delivery of services of management of the company. The international transfer is regulated because ELIMCO AEROSPACE has authorization from the Spanish Data protection Agency.
Also, the photographs and videos that have been made during the events organized by ELIMCO Aerospace or in which ELIMCO Aerospace participates, can be published in the profiles in the social networks of AC (Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter), as well as in the pages Web owned by ELIMCO Aerospace and INGEMONT in order to promote and publicize the activity of ELIMCO Aerospace. If the user does not want his/her data to be communicated to the aforementioned companies, please, during the events, do not expose to the photographic or audiovisual posing.
7 USER RESPONSABILITY
• Guarantees that it is over 18 years of age and that the data provided to ELIMCO AEROSPACE are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For this purpose, the user responds to the veracity of all the data that it communicates and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, so that it responds to its real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that it has obtained its authorization to provide its data to ELIMCO AEROSPACE for the purposes indicated.
• Be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the website and the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to ELIMCO AEROSPACE or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which ELIMCO AEROSPACE treats personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news Relevant to the users. Whenever a communication of this type is made, it will be directed only and exclusively to those users who have not previously stated their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving comercial or promotional communications from ELIMCO AEROSPACE he may unsubscribe of the service by sendind and email to the following e-mail address: LOPD@ELIMCO.COM
9 RIGHTS EXERCISE
As a user, you can send an email to LOPD@ELIMCO.COM, with the reference “data protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, to:
• Revoke the consenting consent.
• Get confirmation about whether personal data concerning you are being treated in ELIMCO AEROSPACE.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify incorrect or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from ELIMCO AEROSPACE the limitation of the processing of data when any of the conditions laid down in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
• Obtain human intervention, express your point of view and challenge the automated decisions taken by ELIMCO AEROSPACE.
• Request the portability of your data.
10 SECURITY MEASURES
ELIMCO AEROSPACE will deal with the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect of the same, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing rules, adopting to the effect the measures of nature technical and organisational requirements that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 8 May 2018 Copyright © ELIMCO AEROSPACE 2018 All rights reserved